Posted on June 29, 2011 at 9:00am 11 Comments 2 Likes
Hello my fellow co-creators,
I cannot believe it's been almost 2 weeks since my last blog post.
So much has happened!
Let me start with "not so good" things.
I have been under a lot of stress. Mainly because of my work situation. Legal things take so long to get sorted. I'm trying to stay positive though. No, actually I am positive most of the time, but it's hard sometimes because other people bring me down. Not because they want to, but because…Continue
Posted on June 15, 2011 at 2:44pm 5 Comments 3 Likes
Hello my brilliant friends! :)
How are you today?
I'm in a such a good mood! :) Work went great! I did a lot of positive changes on my "green" website :) I'm very satisfied. I went for a looooong walk with my dog and I meditated near the lake. It was lovely! :)
One of my best friends called me today just to say how much she loves me and that I'm an inspiration! How great is that? :) She said that she's totally impressed, because I'm doing so many…Continue
Posted on June 14, 2011 at 1:09pm 3 Comments 0 Likes
Hello my brilliant CCOR friends!
I've been doing good. People around me were in a good mood, work went fine and I'm feeling good.
The only negative thing was a phone call from my grandmother. All she does is complain.
She is 75 years old and she is healthy. Well, she's got diabetes, a mild version - her blood sugar levels are always balanced and healthy. She doesn't have any financial troubles (not at all), she lives in big nice flat and has a family that loves…Continue
Posted on June 12, 2011 at 3:35pm 4 Comments 0 Likes
Hello my fellow co-creators!
I'm so happy to be back again! :) It makes me smile!
I told you everything about my goals yesterday - Click. I know it's a lot, but I'm sure that I'm going to make it :-)
It was such a nice Sunday. I had a lot of work to do but it was very enjoyable. I feel so inspired.
I wrote 2 articles and I finished my…Continue
© 2023 Created by Lilou. Powered by
Comment Wall (27 comments)
You need to be a member of The 100 Day Reality Challenge to add comments!
Join The 100 Day Reality Challenge
I hope your having an Raw day! love and light!
thank you so much for the comment in my video! :D It's been 3days since I started 100daychallenge and it's been absolutely great! Im so glad to find this website and meet people who are supportive like you. :)
Welcome to CCOR Tashy,
Thank you for your comment that you left on my video blog post, (Day 1 of My Happy Life Makeover.) I hope you are making some headway with cleaning up your computers. I am in the middle of doing the same things right now. (About 600 more emails to go and a lot of photograph folders to organize. If feels great to be moving in the right direction.
Have a beautiful day,
I'm glad my comment yesterday was helpful.
With regards to cutting out fruit, it wasn't very hard because i made sure i had a lot of water. The water was the key. Nowadays, I don't really crave fruit so I guess it was easier than I thought.
I find desserts hard because there are times you have to have some (like birthdays or christmas) and once you get that taste in your mouth, the sugar craving hits and it feels like you're right back where you started. takes 2 days to get back into it.
So, 2 days will be hard and then it'll be fine and keep up the water.
thanks for the info on water, it really made sense :)
I'm really excited for you :) Hope those extra kg's just melt off for you :)
ps - water (for water consumption) needs to be room temperature not cold. I have no idea why, but I found there's a difference for me. Cold water made me feel hungrier and made me feel the food cravings more, whereas, room temperature water washed away the hunger and cravings. I don't know why this matters, but it did for me.
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog post. I wish every success to you.
With regards to weightloss, I wanted to share the points i've learned, in case it can somehow help or speak to you :)
- increase your water consumption by a few litres of water (like as much as you can). Water washes away your sugar cravings and helps you stick to your eating plan. I started off by drinking 2 glasses of water every time my tummy grumbled (when it's not time to eat) and any time i found myself in the food cupboards or fridge.
- sugar cravings take 2 days to get rid of ... 2 days of temptation and then you're free. it's soooo freeing. that's what made me realise how 'the other side' feels. they don't fight sugar cravings constantly.
- i took fruit out of my diet. this helped soooooooooo much. my tummy seemed to just stick to my back, like visible differences within days. i also found my sugar cravings were gone after i got rid of fruit / dried fruit.
- i stick to my eating plan.. i eat the same type of foods at the same time of day. it's all about routine. i don't eat for desire any more.
- food portions is huge!! meat = size of your palm & thick as your palm, carbs = 2 slices of bread or 30grams of oats (before milk and before cooking etc), 2 weatbix, small fist size for pasta/rice/bulgur etc).
- never use diet products .... they're loaded with sugar and that's more harmful than fat. my body is ok with fat .... it can't handle sugar.
- have a type of food you eat when you go out. mine is chicken with vegies (no pasta/rice). i try to ask for no sauce on the chicken but if it's made with sauce then that's ok. cut out my palm size portion and only eat that . that's it. no pre-dinner garlic breads or deserts.
so they're my tips. i know it's long. i hope it makes sense to you and i hope it's helpful.
all the best,
View All Comments