The 100 Day Reality Challenge

Treasure
Share

Treasure's Friends

  • Lily Alexander
  • the Phenomenal Lauren G
  • Kristy Robinett
 

Treasure's Page

Profile Information

Practices:
Vision Board, Blogging, Journaling, Gratitude Journal, Reading, Affirmations, Creating intentions, Participating in seminars, Getting coaching, Brainstorming, Masterminding, Take 100% responsibility for my life, More

Treasure's Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
  • View All

Treasure's Blog

Soul coaching Journey Day 1

Posted on January 30, 2010 at 2:30am 1 Comment

My soul is there anything you want to communicate with me. or I with you. I am open and receptive to the devine and ask to be shown clear messages in my life.



I make a sacred contract to commit to this soual coaching journey for the next 28 days.

I will endeavor to be honest with myself and others over the next month and vow to take time to relax and eat according to my needs than emotions. I accept this contract to be a test of my strength



I will make a sacred spot… Continue

my new years list

Posted on January 3, 2010 at 9:31pm 0 Comments

request my rrsp tsf i last time
set up a preauth tsf
spend less than i bring in monthly set up a buget simple acct
waste not want not use up what I have especially food
plan mels and cut out waste same with coffee make at home.
create new crafts or cards
gratitude
rink more water
daily exerercise

lesson 4

Posted on January 2, 2010 at 10:28pm 2 Comments

When the Student is Ready, the Teacher Appears



By the same token, when the goal setter is ready, the help appears. In other words, whatever your goal may be, you'll likely need the help of other people. These people may be clients, customers, partners, or just a good ol' buddy to cheer you on.



Who will these people be? Perhaps you already have a few in mind who have not quite jumped on your bandwagon. That can be frustrating. Perhaps you need to meet a quota before a… Continue

lesson 2 - $100,000.00 - 2010.

Posted on January 2, 2010 at 10:11pm 0 Comments

Goal For It!



Our first lesson emphasized the importance of committing your goal to paper, but let's face it: 97% of the population just WON'T do it. Why? They think it won't do any good. On the other hand, 3% believe that it somehow makes a difference. What about you? Do you even know what you want?



Let's take your finances. What kind of a monthly income would you like to have? Do you know how much you'd need in order to enjoy the lifestyle of your dreams? These are big,… Continue

lesson 3

Posted on January 2, 2010 at 10:00pm 0 Comments

Scrutinize Each Word



So, did you write your goal? Pull it up on your notepad, or bring it out from wherever you placed it.



Now take a look at the words you chose. Before you should trust any hunches, you must be certain that you've scrutinized each word. Why? Because when a goal is set properly, your subconscious mind plays a huge role in leading you to the people, resources, and circumstances you need to accomplish your objective.



This can be good OR bad… Continue

Comment Wall (5 comments)

You need to be a member of The 100 Day Reality Challenge to add comments!

Join The 100 Day Reality Challenge

At 1:06am on February 4, 2010, Joanne Morton said…
Your Manifesting Mobile is on its way!!
Thank you sooo much for your order ...
so grateful that you ..,

Allow YOUR Magic
Feel YOUR Passion
Live YOUR Love ...


I can feel the WOW!

xojo
At 10:16pm on January 29, 2010, Jill said…
Welcome Treasure to the Group "Vision Board Party", Blessings Jilly
At 9:44am on November 17, 2009, the Phenomenal Lauren G said…
I am glad to see you listing and interacting in other groups as well. I hope that all is well with you and I love you~
At 8:54am on September 7, 2009, the Phenomenal Lauren G said…
Thank you for being in the $35,000 LIsters group! I hope that you come back and join in. I have returned to moderate and discuss. We have a new book to go over in the discussions as well!
At 8:24am on September 7, 2009, the Phenomenal Lauren G said…
Thanks for coming by and commenting on my group! We are glad to have you and I am going to put out a call to pick up participation! Much love! ~G
 
 
 

YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED!

Euro button:
Dollar Button:

GETTING STARTED ON THE 100 DAY REALITY CHALLENGE

To get started, best is to download this mp3 of CCOR co-founders Sandy, Laura and Lilou http://www.liloumace.com/downloads/

Get the 100 day reality challenge daily workbook, journal here

NEW MOBILE VERSION

Have you discovered the new mobile version yet? check out the website on your cell phone!! Really handy to participate actively and transform your life.

© 2016   Created by Lilou.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service