Season 13 is wonderful.
I started this season off with buying several Selenite wands, a large crystal weighing almost 6lbs and a few smaller healing stones. I have always been attracted to crystals both big and small. I also love…Continue
After you have left your floral water in the sun for 5+ hours you can also use it for other things!
1. Place in final rinse cycle as a spring fabric softener
2. Place in cake mixes and rice instead of regular water
3. Place in ice cube trays and use to flavor tea
4. Place in small dishes outside mixed with a spoon of sugar for the…
Added by Eva Wright on August 26, 2012 at 11:46am — No Comments
Makes 7 half-pints
4 cups honeysuckle flowers
4 cups boiling water
1/4 c. lemon juice
4 cups sugar
1 package liquid pectin
First you need to make an infusion to draw the flavor out of the flowers. It’s very simple.
Prepare the flowers by removing the tiny green tip at the base of the…
Added by Eva Wright on August 26, 2012 at 11:44am — No Comments
You will need some basic supplies to make this Floral Essence
1 Clear Glass container
Labels for jars
Permanent marker for writing date and essence
5-8 oz Honeysuckle Flowers without any green stems
5 oz Distilled or Spring water
2 oz Brandy or Vodka (I use only…
Added by Eva Wright on August 26, 2012 at 11:41am — No Comments
Season 13 is going to be the best yet. A lot of people start over after 12 or 13 and I have been
thinking about doing this because it gets harder to keep up with the days.
New Goals for Season 13:
1. Stay committed to weight loss goals and healthy foods.
2. Final editing of both books.
3. Finish certifications for yoga…
Added by Eva Wright on August 17, 2012 at 2:14pm — No Comments