FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD ON HOW TO GET STARTED
Here is an easy guide and steps to get you started on your journey!
1. SIGN UP ON THIS WEBSITE (on right side of this page)
If you aren’t ready to start your 100 Day Reality Challenge you can still sign up, create your own user page which will allow you to join groups, comment and post videos and blogs…be a part of this amazing community today! Create your profile, add your pictures and your country and city. This is important for other members in the same area to connect with each other too! Right now over 100 countries are registered in the 100 Day Reality Challenge!
2. Set up a date by which you want to start your Season 1 of the 100 Day Reality Challenge. If you have done the 100 Day Reality Challenge 2 times, then you will start on Season 3, etc. - For additional support we recommend you get a group of friends to start at the same time as you, in your city, and set up meetings to share your results!
3. What are your intentions and goals for the next 100 Days?
What do you want to manifest and achieve within the next 100 Days? Be fit, Find financial harmony, Attract awesome people in your life, Make new Friends, Attract your Soulmate, Be health, Be more connected, Making a difference, Finding Peace of Mind, Receive creative ideas, Feeling good, Be joyful everyday, Have more energy....What do you Really, Really want?
4. Select the practices that you will apply for the next 100 days: meditation, journaling, video blogging, reading, gratitude, mastermind, etc. - Click here for co-creators practices
4. Share your journey on blogs or videos blogs on this website, or both!
5. Invite friends to this network and socialize with other participant! HAVE FUN!
You can also start a new group for your area (see GROUP tab). for instance a major city or state. i.e Miami Group, Florida Group, MD group, London group, etc.
Video Blogs vs blogs
Recording video journals is not mandatory but we highly recommend them for more results and support. You can add your videos here or on Youtube.com. If you upload your videos on Youtube, you do not need to upload them again here, simply grab the "embed" code on your video page or inside your blog!
Getting a web cam
Record your video blogs with your webcam or digital camera and upload them on Youtube. We recommend the Flip camera. It is very easy to use and upload directly your videos to YouTube.