Just hanging out today, making a Life List (Bucket List) and also a list of my Life Experiences. I will post them soon! I've still got my cold so no videos for another day or two.
I also made this fun list of things that you may or may not know about me
. I have known some of you for 2 years now, so I thought it was time to unveil a few things. :)
1. I met my husband on the Internet (go figure!).
2. We got engaged at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
3. My son was born on Friday the 13th! I totally "knew" he would be born that day, as my birthday is a 13, too. He was a week early, but Mommy was right.
4. I spent a year in Bible school at age 24. Left me with more questions than answers.
5. I won look-alike contests in high school dressing as Boy George.
6. I could read when I was 3 years old.
7. I love to play Sudoku!
8. Had my nose pierced, way before it was cool. It was a Goth phase (late 80's).
9. My favorite color is Purple. And Turquoise!
10. I can trace my Genealogy back to King Edward III of England.
Odd bunch of facts, but thought it might make you want to do your own list and add it as a comment! All of us are interesting, complex beings, and I would like to celebrate it more! Oprah has said that "everybody has a story to tell," and I believe that with my whole heart.
Now add your list, too! C'mon people, let's have some fun!