Well, I wish I had more to report.... but I don't know where to begin. The first 10 days of this season, I have been focusing on gratitude and appreciating where I am right now. Fortunately for me, that remains a pretty good place. In my first season of the 100 day challenge, I set my intentions and have watched them unfold in the most beautiful way. The largest undertaking in my intentions were to open my own boutique.
I have continued to work really hard at making that a reality. Sometimes, I feel that it will never happen and have to bring myself back to other things I've brought into my existence and just know that the boutique is coming, too.....Does altering my "BIG" dream make me believe any less?? I've opted to open an online shop first and continue to pursue the "physical" location. Am I sending a wrong message to the universe?
I hope not.
My intentions for this season are:
1. Continue to exercise 5 - 6 days a week. Goal: loose 17 lbs during this season.
2. Continue to eat a HEALTHY 1200 - 1300 calories a day
3. Open online Boutique
4. Obtain 3 wholesale accounts during this season
5. Continue journaling Gratitude and remain FOCUSED
6. Continue my healthy hair journey ( 3 inches of hair growth during this season)
7. Secure physical location for Kissed By KC
Thanks for reading! And I appreciate your support. :)