Found this online.. I like it by Dr. Charlotte Kasl.. A humanistic and Holistic Approch to Your Best Life
I May Start a Group on this If You are interested.. Let me know ok
1. We affirm we have the power to take charge of our lives and stop being dependent on substances or other people for our self-esteem and security.
Alternative: We admit/acknowledge we are out of control with/powerless over _________ yet have the power to take charge of our lives and stop being dependent on substances or other people for our self-esteem and security.
2. We come to believe that God/Goddess/Universe/Great Spirit/Higher Power awakens the healing wisdom within us when we open ourselves to that power.
3. We make a decision to become our Authentic Selves and trust in the healing power of the truth.
4. We examine our beliefs, addictions, and dependent behavior,Bad Habits , in the context of living in a hierarchal, patriarchal culture.
5. We share with another human being and the Universe all those things inside of us for which we feel shame and guilt.
6. We Affirm and enjoy our intelligence, strengths, and creativity, remembering not to hide those qualities from ourselves or others.
7. We become willing to let go of shame, guilt, and any behavior that keeps us from loving ourselves and others.
8. We make a list of people we have harmed and people who have harmed us, and take steps to clear out negative energy by making amends and sharing our grievances in a Respectful way.
9. We Express love and gratitude to others, and increasingly appreciate the wonder of life and the blessings we do have.
10. We learn to trust our reality and daily affirm that we see what we see, we know what we know, and we feel what we feel.
11. We promptly admit to mistakes and make amends when appropriate, but we do not say we are sorry for things we have not done and we do not cover-up, analyze, or take responsibility for the shortcomings of others.
12. We seek out situations, jobs, and people that Affirm our intelligence, perceptions, and self-worth and avoid situations or people who are hurtful, harmful, or demeaning to us.
13. We take steps to heal our physical bodies, organize our lives, reduce stress, and have fun.
14. We seek to find our inward calling and develop the will and wisdom to follow it.
15. We accept the ups and downs of life as natural events that can be used as lessons for our growth.
16. We grow in awareness that we are sacred beings, interrelated with all living things, and we contribute to restoring peace and balance on the planet.
********Please let me know if you want to Join in the 16 Healthy Life STEP Group!!!!*******
Charlotte Kasl, PhD. copyright