I woke up tired BUT happy.. Singing and excited about the starting the challenge. It's actually scary. For me.. WHY? Cause I know myself.. lets call this MY OLD SELF! Cause the whole point of this will be to CHANGE. I am 30 years old. I've done a lot of things in my life but I an still very un-satisfied and un-comfortable in my skin. This needs to change. I fully believe in the power of your thought but I haven't as of late been able to fully put what I KNOW WORKS into practice, I pray for strength to NOT GIVE UP. I want to be on this site every single day. I want to try to upload some videos. I want to write in this blog everyday. Get courage from and through reading/watching other people who just like me are starting on this season!
1. I am a procrastinator. I will get rid of that habit. "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."
2. I weight too much. I will adopt healthier habits (exercise more, drink tons of water and eat clean) and will loose weight. I will loose weight effortlessly - once I practice my new habits. "The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind" ... "When you visualize, then you materialize. If you've been there in the mind you'll go there in the body" .. Many years of working out and than stopping but .. "Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it"
3. I do not control my financial situation. I will clean up my act. Take charge. Stop fearing to make the 1st step in cleaning up the financial mess I've created for myself. I will create wealth through my mind and actions. I will think about financial balance. Money will come to me effortlessly. "See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It always works, it works every time with every person" - Bob Proctor
4. I will stop attracting men that are absolute poison for me. I will constantly focus of my ideal persona and situation and it will manifest in my life.
5. I will be stop procrastinating on spiritually feeding myself. Build a better relationship with my Father in the heavens. I will achieve this by feeding on his word every single day. "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. To love anyone and anything is virtually impossible if one does not truly love themselves. I will love me. The superwoman that I am. I will love my life and constantly be grateful and thankful. The Law of Appreciation states "If the only prayer you say in your whole life is 'thank you,' that would suffice." ~Meister Eckhart
"Be thankful for what you have and you will end up having more. But if you concentrate on what you don't have, you'll never, ever have enough." Oprah Winfrey
7. "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." I have been trying different business ventures in the past few years. Always looking for partners that end up failing me. I will find something I can build on on my own. This business will flourish effortlessly. I will build an empire!
"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
The sky is the limit.. basically there is no limit as to what I can achieve. I will put my food DOWN and MAKE myself WORK hard on this challenge. Essentially my focus will be the weight loss. I think that this will also trigger everything else since it's probably been the most challenging thing for me... besides the money issues.
From today onward I no longer want to think about bad things that are in my life. Concentrate only to the good and to the future!
I am ready.