• I was extremely productive at work today, dealing with urgent situations and last-minute requests of me effficiently. I took it in stride and maintained a good attitude all day, even though I was frustrated in the morning based on an email response I received that I didn't agree with - I do not let work frustrations alter my feelings and vibrations. I am grateful for the great job I have, that pays well and provides me ample flexbility. I am grateful fo kind and caring colleagues and managers who look out for my best interests.
• I had dinner with 2 of my girlfriends who I haven't caught up with in a long time. It was a great time and we had a lot of fun. I was proud of myself because prior to the troubles I was having with "him" I would not have gone about doing my own thing without involving him, since they are his freinds too. I have learned though that we can, and SHOULD, lead seperate lives to a certain extent. It's the healthy way to be and I recognize I was being too needy before. - I am grateful for good friends who enjoy meeting up. I am grateful for the realizations I have had that allow me to go back to being who I truly am. I am grateful I went through what I did as I had a very important lesson to learn and I needed to find my independent, fun and adventurous spirit that I lost. Every experience the Universe brings to me serves a purpose and teaches me valuable lessons, whether I realize them right away or years later. I am open and receptive to the lessons of the higher source.
• During dinner, one of my friends mentioned a non-profit organizaiton she recently was introduced to and is volunteering for. It sounded really interesting and I asked her to involve me in their upcoming volunteer opportunities too. - I am grateful to have the opportunity to serve.
• I got so excited by the realization that I could continue my own life independently that I signed up for a bunch of group meet-ups in my area. I found ones for things I'm entirely excited about and into, such as meeting others in my are, entrepreneurial support and networking, food and wine groups, philanthropy and other interesting things. I am really excited to get out there and LIVE my life. - I am so grateful for finding thes groups in my area and for having the ability to join them.
• Another girlfriend of mine called me today to ask my advice on a job issue she's having, which she does every once in a while. I was so happy to help her and provide some perspective. - I am grateful for the opportunity to serve others and provide sound advice to friends who turn to me for support.