I'm in KL airport and the keyboard is a bit sticky. Instead of doing my usual my usual style of blog entry, I thought I'd check on my intentions since we hit the 100 day mark! Congratulation fellow Co-Creators this season!! We did it! I won't be able to check your blog entries before my flight leaves but I will for sure either during my layover in Tokyo or when I get home! Can't wait to catch up with everyone's progress this season!!!
My intentions over the last 100 days:
1) Mend my broken heart; learn to love myself again and attract my soul mate - There is a definite improvement here and I feel it getting closer.
2) Not let external factors impact my being as much as they do now - It's been hard but I've made progress on this.
3) Consciously think positive; learn to shift negative energy to a positive state and give out positive vibes - I've definitely made progress here
4) Manifest the funding of my new baby clothing business and launch it - This was diverted to my new business venture that I'm making progress on.
5) Get 3 press releases for my baby clothing business in popular magazines - Not applicable because of the change in business venture plans
6) Be aware of all the things I should be grateful for and notice abundance in my life - There has been a definite improvement here, as documented in my blogs
7) Practice manifesting parking spaces - I did a little of this but could use more work!
8) Get trimmer through cardio for 30 minutes 3 times a week and healthier eating habits - I didn't commit to this, but will do so in my next season!
9) Have 2 noticeable and accountable successes in my full-time job - This is still a work in progress. I think I achieved at least one in this last business trip I had.
10) Manifest an increase in wealth in my life - This is also a work in progress...but I had small wins this season!
I will use the following practices to support the universal laws in achieving my intentions over the next 100 days:
1) Meditation for 10-15 minutes a day - I have never practiced this before - I need to do better at this
2) Blogging daily (I'm too shy to keep a video journal!) - also new to me - This I did, although often after the fact :-(
3) Creating a vision board - I will start creating it this week - This was done!
4) Visualization for 30 minutes a day - something I have been trying to do daily - I need to do better at this!
5) LOA Exercses from other LOA sources (such as the Michael Losier's book) - I need to commit further to this although I did do it a little