First - five great things:
* sunday roast at mundy bois in pluckley
* conquered a hilly and challenging half marathon in canterbury
* relaxing in the conservatory reading the papers
* vegetables are doing really really well.
* susie giving me lots of cuddles!!
Really enjoyed today. I did a local half marathon. That was marvellous fun. I did it pretty ok time too - given it was so hilly and challenging. It was really very hot too!!
Went to the supermarket and picked up some food for the week. We didnt have to queue at all and we went to waitrose - which was great. I love that place!!! Always has lovely food. I also picked up some lovely beer. One of them - Snecklifter - is one that reminds me of the Lake District. Perfect. I will enjoy some later.
I weighed in this morning after my half marathon at 12stone 12.5 pounds. My intention is that I will get to 11 stone (1 stone = 14pounds).
I intend to start soon on a new season. I think on 1 June!