Happy New Year,
First, I want to truly wish everyone a good new productive blissful year. I really hope to read more blog post of everyone's journey. I know this year shall be a journey of stepping more and more out of my comfort zone.
Living in a big city with zero friends would seem quite lonely but I feel like I am gaining a chance to learn more about myself. Pajama day can be multiple days rather than the weekend. So far I am letting this year be the first year ever in my adult life that I do not focus of finding a boyfriend or having a love life. I am taking a chill pill and focusing on my growing career and new opportunities to enjoy myself. Of course, all my friends are in relationships except me but I will not mind being a third wheel or even a fifth wheel.
Things I want to joyfully manifest this year:
1. A Junior Film Editing job
2. New Supportive Friends that I can wonder around the big city with.
3. A lovely good paycheck and income so I can be more independent
4. Travel far and wide. Use my passport all around the world
5. Healthy weight and healthy mindset.
6. Speak Swedish Fluently with people
7. Be abundant in all aspects of my life
This is my 2017 list to keep me motivated and in check. Life is good and I'm striving for better.