I started a new challenge on my Birthday. 9th January. 50 days ago today. So, I am half way through my challenge.
My goals for this challenge were to:
1. Find myself a new job with the following stipulations
1. School hours
3. No extra training required.
4. Happy doing the job.
2. I have a great relationship with my husband. Extra time and energy spent focussed on our relationship.
3. I have a more organised and tidier home with less clutter.
4. I have kids who take more responsibility for themselves and their own things.
So far- I found a great job, perfect hours, being an accountant (already qualified), which a really love. I found it 7 days after starting the challlenge and applied for 10 jobs on one day and was offered 2. The relationship I have with my husband is very balanced where we both work hard on our happiness.
The house...well, it still needs a lot of work, I have had asthma and pneumonia all week and the kids have run amok. Bit by bit it will improve.
The kids............well, they are really a work in progress. I am working on a pay schedule and work so that they understand the value of money and the value of organisation. Gradually they are improving but still dont do it consistnetly....maybe they need to find something they really want to save for.
anyway..all is well.......