I have a bit of dilemma. On Wednesday, I wrote down all of the attributes I would like my ideal job to have and what kind of companies I'd like to attract. On Thursday, I got invited to yet another interview, which is neat, but - the job seems to be everything I don't want. I'd only work with a few balding men and I would be producing marketing materials about... decontamination technology. I don't even know what that is! :D I could learn enough about it, as I already had a similar role for a company that made public address systems, but the point is that I hated that job. And it wasn't even full time.
I was thinking there's no harm in going to the interview anyway, but the issue is that it mildly clashes with another interview I already have arranged. Essentially, it would be possible for me to make it to both of the interviews as they're two hours apart, but it would be very rushed and I feel like I wouldn't be able to prepare fully for either, dashing straight to the other one right after this one...
The other interview is for something that I see much more potential in, it would definitely be more enjoyable and it's overall more important to me. And it's the one I'd be dashing to in case I attend the... decontamination interview (LOL). I obviously can't change the date of an interview I and already agreed to, so I asked if the company that contacted me yesterday was available for any other day, but apparently this is not a possibility.
A part of me is thinking that saying no to an interview when I'm unemployed is crazy, but would it be worth it to try to attend both and not give my best at either? Especially if I have a feeling that I would hate hate hate one of the jobs? (Mind you, if I knew what the company does I would have never applied; it's a graduate scheme run by one of the universities in the area and you essentially apply to the ad based on the role specifications, not knowing what company posted the ad).
I suppose you can tell I have already decided what to do, but I am not entirely certain about the decision, as it "seems" ungrateful. Any advice?