Well I guess this is where I tell the world how my first day went. Well I must say that it was a good day :)
I set my Goals.
1. I will lose 36lbs to bring me to my ideal weight of 176lbs. I believe I will also lose 4 inches of my waist.
2. I will be able to meditate for 30 minutes a day, each and every day. 15 in the morning and 15 in the evening.
3. I will write my perfect day, week, month, year and life. Also I will write down my perfect day, week, month, year and life, as a friend, loving husband, and wonderful father.
4. I will improve on my social skills, to be more open, and friendly, so that I can attract more positive people into my life. I will make three new friends.
5. Financially I want to triple my current sales in the business. Need to get organized as to what is coming in and going out.
6. I need to be more organized with my daily routine, in my home and office. My daily routine will be to wake, exercise, say my gratitude’s, shower, meditate, visualize, organize the day tasks, eat and take action. I will finish the day with a self check, visualization, meditation, say my gratitude’s, and dream :)
My intentions for today are:Exercise, Meditate, Complete CCOR day one exercise, work on letters, and read for ½ hour.
My Practices are Exercise, Meditate, Visualizing, and Gratitude.
Life is just so amazing at times. I thought that I finished all my practices techniques but I seen that I did not do the visualizing. Just before I start I was downing several film file from The Secret web site and just as I closed my eyes music started, out of know where. I continue visualizing about getting married on the beach and running through the water, and diving with my partner, and holding hands, and flying over the coastline, and growing my business, it was so perfect that I raise my arms in the air and feel the joy throughout my whole body.
I then open the file that I was listening to http://thesecret.tv/planet-earth/wmv.html and it was just like my vision. It almost brought tears of joy to my eyes.
It a nice video, my after thoughts were we as people are part of Plant Earth also :) which kind of sadden me for we were not in it. I still like it though :))
I completed all tasks and more besides. I feel great and looking forward to doing it again tomorrow, and the next day… :)
Today I’m so grateful for
1. My health and that I’m able to got to the gym.
2. My family for all the support they have given and continue giving me.
3. My job, for it allows me to support my dreams, goals, and visions.
4. My business, for I know that it will make a positive difference in the world.
5. For the CCOR site, for it has inspired me to get of my ass and to take reasonability for my action, and to show me that I am the one in charge of my destiny.
Bless Us All :)
"There is no passion to be found in playing small - in settling for a life that is less than
what you are capable of living." - Nelson Mandela