I'm excited about my 2nd season, I have so much going on in the next few months.
1) grades....study for tests, do homework, accomplish papers early
2) application for ots...go to website, make checklist, gather materials, meet with edu cons., request Letters of Recommendation
3) bond with hubby and family...have date nights with Ben, regular phone calls to family, write letters/email
4) get into best shape ever...gym, cardio, weights, exercise classes, running
5) application for grad school...start app process, study for GRE, take GRE
6) gre and afoqt...afoqt exam in Mar/Apr...gre in Jun/Jul...study-study-study
7) yoga, yoga, yoga everyday...in the mornings
8) get house ready to sell...make list, prioritize it, create a budget and get to work
9) conquer junk room and continue purge/organize...do something each week on Fri's or Sat's to improve organization
10) rejoin toastmasters and regain public speaking skills-self-confidence, make time to go to meetings and prepare speeches
So, I think all of these things are realistic and achievable with focus, drive and motivation.