100 Day Challenge Day 1
I quit drinking on the 26th February 2012, 3 days ago.
Went to pub today (twice), first time since giving up, drank half coke, and on the second visit a soda water with slice of lemon (squeezed in), was OK had fun, urge to drink only crept in a couple of times but then disappeared.
NEW Aims & Objectives:
• Stay off drinking for min 100 days
• Totally clear up and paint my current house
• Find another place for me and my boy Joseph
• Continue with healing Group and start training to become a healer when ready
• Continue with Gym and/or other exercise, working out at least twice per week, pref 3-4 times.
• Spend quality time with my kids having fun, help more with homework, reading exercises etc esp. with Lily and Joe.
• Plan an Entertaining TV Series and write first draft
• Find work, even if just temporary or now and again, ideally find extra avenue(s) of consistent income
• Gain money to publish my book (illustration costs?)
• Write ‘Something’ everyday even if only a short diary entry
• Organise time better, find an effective time management routine
• Fix Mountain Bike
• Win £8,000