Yesterday I went to my friends house to do my laundry as my washing machine hasn't been fixed yet. I'm am waiting for the part to arrive. Anyway I was at my friends house for a few hours with my son. My friend's husband has had his hours cut at work so we were talking about ways to earn extra money. If we keep brainstorming I'm sure we'll come up with something as she would be the perfect person to have a business with.
I have been knitting a lot these last few days and nearly finished the baby cardigan I am doing. The lady only gave me instructions to knit the front and back but I won't find out how to make the sleeves till Thursday so I was looking on the internet last night for an easy pattern to make something else. I couldn't find anything so I started making a scarf for my daughters teddy tonight.
I found out a few hours ago that I am working tomorrow which is great as I didn't think I was working because they never rang yesterday. I have to get up at 5.30am so I'm having an early night.
These are the five things I am grateful for yesterday and today:
1. My wonderful friend for letting me do my laundry at her house
2. My partner for working today, he had an extra job that was easy so he was home early
3. My kids for playing nicely today while I tidyed up
4. For having work tomorrow and earning good money
5. My friends husband for dropping my laundry round today