Yesterday, I went with my sister a few of my favorite stores - located in Northfeild, Mn
One of the stores is called "The Monarch" and The Glass Garden Beads.
I picked up some really cool things at "The Monarch":
* a really neat amethyst crystal (which I am going to make a really neat pendant/necklace with)
* a aventurine gratitude rock (which is a money/lucky stone - got to set free any worries I may have about money issues)
* two pewter blessing peices (one angel one - for my sister inlaw and one I'll be there 4 u always - for my sister)
* Sea Salt - for cleansing my stones
Cool things I picked up at "The Glass Garden Beads"
* Alphabet punches (to emboss in metal)
* Silver tags
* a few glass peices and silver hooks - to make pendants
* Components for make cool beaded fairies (in this pix you will see 2 fairies I just made). I will add silk ribbon and make necklaces out of them and will list them in my Etsy Shoppe very soon: http://www.believeinmagick.etsy.com
I am full of happiness with so many great things/opportunities coming my way:-)