The Biological Weight Loss Trap Is your weight an emotional issue?
Why releasing weight is an emotional issue…
When you think about how to release extra weight, what are the first things that you think of?
Eating better and exercising, right?
I know that’s what most people think of but as EFT Tapping Expert Jessica Ortner says..."Focusing on diet and exercise FIRST when trying to release weight, is absolutely the wrong approach.
It's not that diet and exercise don't matter, it's that the ability to eat well, exercise, and feel safe releasing weight are all run unconsciously in your brain, and if your brain isn't wired the way you want it to be, then you're just setting yourself up for failure.
If you've struggled and gone from diet to diet, you're likely to continue the trend UNLESS you get to the root of the problem."
You see Jessica has been taking a much different approach towards helping women and she's been getting some startlingly good results. And the latest science and research is proving exactly why her approach works so well!
Jessica is sharing details on the approach she has used with over 4,000 women over the last year alone, using EFT Tapping to help them find and overcome the unconscious emotions, beliefs, traumas and more that keep women from releasing weight, in a webinar presentation that she's running this week only.
If you've never heard about Tapping, she'll explain exactly what it is, how it works, and why so many people are using it today with powerful results. I highly recommend checking this out:
Here's some of what Jessica is sharing in these content-packed presentations On the science and research:
- What goes on in the body biologically with negative emotions like stress, anxiety and overwhelm and the specifics of how they effect your we*ght (How it affects digestion, blood vessels and brain function is fascinating!)
- What happens in your brain that causes you to overeat when you are emotional (and how to counteract this)
- Why people yo-yo with diets and why they actually put on more weight when going from diet to diet And here is some of what she'll cover on how to use Tapping for Weight Loss:
- How to pinpoint your underlying unconscious blocks to releasing weight and then eliminate them with Tapping
- How both large and small past traumatic events (some that you might not even remember) can keep you from feeling safe to lose we*ght. (And she’ll show you how to release these traumas with Tapping)
- How to use Tapping to make any nutritional or exercise program work for you! - And so much more...
Jessica is both extremely passionate about this subject because of her own previous struggle with her weight, as well as extremely knowledgeable on the subject.
She's the author of a new book being released in May called "The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence" which is already getting incredibly reviews from early reviewers like Cheryl Richardson, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Lissa Rankin, Dr. Mark Hyman, Gabrielle Bernstein, Marci Shimoff and many others.
I have struggled for over 15 years with weight fluctuations and emotional issues surrounding food and body image. Through working with Jessica, I was able to discover the root cause of my eating/body issues and understand how to move forward. Not only is there a physical transformation, but also a significant emotional weight loss as well…
My real intention is to help you in the weight issue because I had the same problem as you are having now. So make sure to check out this incredible webinar presentation, happening this week only. Every woman deserves to be happy and confident in her body, including you. I think that this free event can help you get there.