1) My first goal is to turn my thinking and feeling around. To have an attitude of gratitude at all times. Feel hopeful and excited. This will set the groundwork for all other goals. I'm already making progress on this one.
2) Next goal is to resolve all the work problems. Get paid properly. Start earning more money. I love my work and the people I get to see everyday. Now I just need to get paid promptly and at the level that I deserve.
3) Goal 3 is to find a beautiful house that I can afford. Move by spring. This will likely involve a miracle gift to help pay for it. I already received one miracle gift so I know it's possible. I will be so excited when I get the gift and find the house!
4) An all the time goal is to help my boys to be happy and healthy. I need to figure out how to help my son lose weight, send them both to sleepaway camp, and also to helpthem to become more organized, responsible, and kind to others. They are good boys but one son suffers from low self esteem and this sometimes gets in the way of him making friends. They have not yet discovered all their interests and passions. You are only as happy as your least happy child so I have to do my part to help them as much as I help myself.
5) Another general goal is to radiate and receive love. This will lead me to more friends and hopefully also a loving, fun, healthy man who can join my life.
6) Last but not least is my goal to be absolutely healthy. A remission of symptoms. All negative test results. I want to eat cleaner. Get more sleep. I want to worship my body for the amazing working machine and temple that it is.
I am so grateful to be alive and to be able to make these goals. They are all possible. They are all within my reach. I can already feel the mix of calm, excitement, relief, gratitude, and joy as these goals become true.