How to increase your secure feelings about money - from Doreen Virtue
1. Write your worries or concerns and put them in a special box (I call it a God Box) as a physical demonstration of "letting go and letting God" help you with the issues.
2. Write a letter to God, spelling out all of your feelings and what you need help with. Put this letter face-up on your altar or the location where you most-often pray. I’ve had miraculous results over the years with this method.
3. Write any fears on a piece of paper and then put that paper in the freezer compartment of your refrigerator. When you "freeze the fears," the problem is rapidly resolved.
4. Keep asking yourself: "What is the blessing within this situation?" There’s always a silver lining to every seeming problem.
5. Use my favorite Louise Hay affirmation: "Out of this situation, only good will come!" The more that you affirm this, the more peaceful you will feel. And a peaceful mind attracts and creates wonderful solutions.