Hi Beautiful Co-creators:
So yesterday was my half way mark of the 100 Day Challenge!!! I feel that CCOR has saved me in so many ways. I think it was just before I started this challenge that I was laid off. However, somehow it didn't affect me mentally that much....because before this happened I knew about CCOR.....and had even tried starting a few times but didn't succeed. I guess I wasn't mentally, or physically prepared. My soul was not ready or something. Anyhow my point is I knew that CCOR was like my angel holding my hand giving me guidance, support, and love through all the members...blogs, videos, grattitude journaling, and more. As wel Lilou's book title alone made me think *so what I lost my job, but I hated it anyways, so let's move on & find something I really like.* Perhaps it's all a frame of mind of how we see things.
Anyhow as I made my vlog yesterday celebrating my 50th day, I realized there are still so many things I haven't accomplished or have met my standards yet. So here are the things I really really really really, and I mean really want to work on.
1) Find a full time day job
2) Exercise, and by this I mean going to the gym, walking for long distances, and
doing the Wii Fit, and my Hip Hop Abs dvd's (depending on what the weather is like
that day, and my schedule).
3) Re-connect with friends (from high school, and etc)
4 ) Finish my first draft of my novel
5) Research & become a vegetarian....be more healthy & food concious
6) Re-connect with my fan base
7) Start my website, and have it go live!!
8) Read at least 2 books a week (stories), and other research books
9) Sell more products (from my AVON business)
10) Drink LOTS & LOTS of WATER!!
11) Connect with my future husband
12) Win the top prize jackpot of a lottery worth millions
13) Make lots of new true friends
14) Raise more money for charities
15) Travel to Vancouver
16) Live in my dream house!!
Whoa that was long, hope you all have a super fantastic day/week!!