Join The 100 Day Reality Challenge
Sorry that I'm doing this update the next day, but I got home from school last night and wanted to spend time with my BF before going to bed. I had to make a choice. I figure I can always catch up on my blogging the next day; I can never recapture bonding moments with my loved ones.
Now...ON TO THE UPDATES:
1. Homework...never did it. However, I read Chapter 2 before so am familiar with the process of creating a thesis statement for my essay. I also skimmed over the chapter again quickly before class. I did a few of my math problems before class but the homework isn't really due until this coming Tuesday so all is okie dokey with the teach. The math quiz was just a refresher of stuff I learned in Math 10 and Math 105. I was a little bit rusty at it so I hope that I at least passed :)
2.I did make my dinner but ended up buying the McD $1 value sandwich and used my Monopoly coupon for a free medium fries *yaaaaaay!*
3. Got ready for work, in a GREAT MOOD
4. Went to work and had a totally awesome and productive day. I LOVE MY JOB AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY BOSSES. They are phenomenal gentlemen and teach me new things (even not job related!) every day that I work with them.
5. Got to school, tried to do homework but people kept coming up to me to talk story or say they saw me on "Cheap Eats". I feel so blessed by all the attention :)
6. I did get to both classes ON TIME and was very productive :)
All in all it was an AWESOME DAY. I was soooo happy :)
Welcome toThe 100 Day Reality Challenge
Or sign in with:
© 2020 Created by Lilou.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.