I am going to begin my new season tomorrow. I have been working on 10 day- at a time manifestation challenges and so far so good. My second set will begin tomorrow, alongside the Giants playing in the Super Bowl against the New England Patriots. Just like they did in 2008.
Now in 2008 this is right after I started doing the 100 day challenges. During this year, I went on to double my income, making so much money that I had a Christmas I will never forget. Presents lined up everywhere. I put the Law of Attraction to the test and it WORKED! Now, I am starting my 12th season. I have learned so much during these years at CCOR. Now I am happily in the house of my dreams, but I can't get lax! I need to keep on expanding! 2008 the Giants and Patriots also played in the Super Bowl and my Giants won! This year a bit of a repeat, I would love for us to win again but I already have this good feeling that this year will be amazing.
So this coming year is going to be a big one. I want to make it even bigger than 2008. To do so, I will have a big season 12 to kick it off.
So here are my goals
1. Fall in love with myself- I am such an amazing person, and I want to continue to explore my own greatness. I have my own fascinating inner world, and I want to build my own structure loving it.
2. Try new things into my daily life- Do things to spice up the life! I have to expand myself, explore new things and mark this new year to make it special
3. Drink at least 8 ounces of water a day everyday
4. 10 minutes a day of meditation (1000 minutes in total at least)
5. Write SOMETHING in CCOR everyday. I don't care if it's two or three words. I am going to put something down here everyday to at least keep track of myself.