Here I am!
I have decided to readjust my goals and I want to be focusing on getting into a healthy life style. Now, I know I have been there before, but after the doctor told me that I kind of have to in order to remain a healthy woman, I decided to make it my new priority. Now, you gotta know that changing your lifestyle is a challenge indeed for me!
I decided to tell the people around me and hoping to get support and they all are supporting me in their own way. My boyfriend (Laurent) and his best friend (Rossi) are very much about the radical kind of change.
Rossi has started to change his lifestyle since February. He quit smoking, went veggie, exercises every day, and really is the go-getter type.
In the story of the turtle and the hare doing the race, the hare is obviously going fast. Let's say that Rossi is the hare. I am the turtle. I am taking very small steps.
Now this isn't about who is going to win the race at all!
That's why I find it a little frustrating to say the least that they want to push me into becoming the hare.
I am going to use the rest of this remaining season to focus on creating a different way of eating that suits me and my life.
This is going to be my first little step in the whole process of changing my life style.
Let me break down for you what the things are that need to change.
1. My weight/Food pattern (in order to have a healthy BMI/weight, I need to lose about 40 pounds)
2. Excercise (at least 30 minutes a day and practice a sport at least twice a week)
3. Enough sleep (at least 7/8 hours)
4. Daily meditation. (in my case and with my job it is extremely important)
5. Saving money for my goals and gaining financial freedom.
6. Quit smoking.
7. Balancing out my private life and worklife.
8. Getting a degree
9. Keeping the house organized and clean
So, there we go.
The first one is the one that I'll be starting on the this season and then from there I'll add on.
I hope you are all well.
Have a beautiful day
And don't forget to count your blessings.