It is time for a new beginning. I am going to be cutting off my old season 3 and starting a new season 4 for reasons I shall list below. First, I will give a recap of my wonderful 3rd season:
I had manifested a great new job opportunity for myself at a company I love.
I have gained in confidence and personal structure. This 3rd season represented a huge personal internal growth.
I have read more books that I love, explored hobbies, made peace with my past, discovered interested and loves long forgotten with a new perspective
A consistent mental attitude. I have posted nearly every single day on here and my enthusiasm has only grown.
I have done a decent job with my 6th 4day challenge and I am going to continue what I have learned in my life.
Now, today represents a new beginning, a new 100 day challenge. I am looking to finish off 2009 with a huge bang! This season will end on December 31st and a new season shall begin again on January 1st, 2010! This gives me a huge opportunity to make 2009 a huge year in my life and to hit the ground running in 2010! Now I have a lot of great things in my life right now but I am going to strive for more.
For my 4th season to close out 2010 these are my intentions
1. Start bringing in an income of at least 80,000 dollars per year
2. Lose enough weight so that I can feel comfortable in my 32s once more
3. Build a strong self identity that will radiate in my soul out to the world
4. Build an amazing game of some sort by the end of the year. Be it a Warcraft 3 map or otherwise.
5. To have an overwhelming amount of positive thoughts throughout my day, no matter what happens!
These intentions are subject to evolution throughout the next 100 day as each day will grow into a stronger day.