I made it to the end of the season. To be honest, I am not feeling at my best today but, I can still look back with some pride at this season. Below were my goals:
1. Start bringing in an income of at least XX,000 dollars per year
2. Lose enough weight so that I can feel comfortable in my 32s once more
3. Build a strong self identity that will radiate in my soul out to the world
4. Build an amazing game of some sort by the end of the year. Be it a Warcraft 3 map or otherwise.
5. To have an overwhelming amount of positive thoughts throughout my day, no matter what happens!
1. This was one of my big accomplishments. I started at a hard economic time in my life and I nearly met the dollar goal i was looking for
2. I am not sure what I weigh at the moment but I do fit into my 32 width pants very comfortable now.
3. My self identity has certainly grown but I have not been as positive or vibrant as I have been hoping. This is something I will continue to work on in my next season.
4. I have not created an amazing games. I had lost interest in this goal , and while I have a conceptual idea for a game, I have not taken any action to see it through.
5. Seeing this goal makes me quite emotional. I seemed to have lost focus on this goal as well. I have tried to stay positive, but I certainly did not have overwhelming positive thoughts.. that is how I need to live my life... I will do so with this in mind from now on.. I did not truly take this goal to heart earlier
Reflections on 2009:
This year has had some serious ups and downs for me. I had spent quite some time unemployed and experienced financial hardships I have never faced before. I am proud to say that by the end of the year I am well onto my path of financial independence and happiness. My spirit has also been on a bit of a roller coaster, experiencing great highs and some awful lows. For quite sometime I had completely forgotten the law of attraction, I am now doing better bringing happiness into my life but I need to remember to stay positive and focus on what matters. Focus on your strong parts and your weak parts won't even matter. My confidence has risen quite a bit this year, but I cannot help but feel something very serious is lacking. I will need to find within my soul what I need to achieve my happiness.
On a positive closing note, this is the first full season i participated in without ending the season early or losing my way. I have tried to post everyday, usually ending up with 3 posts a week and I have to say I am proud I was able to complete this season.