Sorry I did not post yesterday, I was out at the Indy Grand Prix of Alabama with my father who came down to visit from New York.
Season 5 ended with a ton of positivity, truly this was a life changing season. Here is a recap of my goals:
1. Get a raise at my job. I have a number in my head I am looking for, and I will reach it
2. Develop a loving, caring relationship with my mind body and spirit.
3. Start a developed constant savings plan
4. I will play lots of video games, exploring my passions to the fullest
5. I will have a healthier diet and a generally healthier lifestyle
6. I will be an overwhelming source of positive thoughts and feelings
7. Read more books.
1. Oh I didn't just get a raise from my job. I quit my old job to make a significant change of lifestyle as I gained a new job with my father's company, earning a lot more income while working at home! This was a dream come true, I could do what I love right from home and still earn an income that lets me live a comfortable lifestyle.
2. This has been getting better everyday. I am gaining more insight into myself and starting to really love who I am. I have been listening to a lot of Esther Hicks, learning when I am thinking too much of lack, and starting to better understand pain when I feel it.
3. My savings plan is now coming to life with my new job.
4. I have completed 6 video games during this time period, I am proud to say. I also have reconnected with World of Warcraft, a game that means a lot to my soul.
5. I did diet from time to time, my eating habits still need some working on. Since last season, I have lost 10 pounds, but I know I can do better and will lose more next season!
6. This goal has been so-so. Truthfully, I am not always in the right vibration to just be overwhelmed with positive thoughts. I need to first work on what holds me down before I attain that level, but there are times when I am just so positive, I manifest like a monster.
7. I only completed The Golden Compass this season, but still that was an amazing book I highly recommend!
I am not sure yet when I will be starting Season 6 but that is soon to come!