I did it!!! Another 100 days have been completed! Can you believe it's been 8 seasons? I certainly can't. I am starting to enter a new phase in my life, and CCOR has really helped me reach this new potential. I made my season 8 about being a man of Integrity, someone I can depend on and someone others can depend on. I began with focusing strongly on improving my position at my job, and doing well at business, becoming a leader. I started using todo lists to become more producitve at work, and it went well. On Day 9, I recived life changing news. I am moving to New York, and my company is paying for it! This has been a long term goal, but seeing as I was getting help, i said, OK, lets maket his happen! I posted a picture of ahouse that day, which ended up looking just like a dream house i encountered in real life that I will buy! I started doing my Shamanic journeys this season to great results. On Day 36, I decided apartmetns are not for me and I must get the house of my dreams. It was this day I found a dream home listed online! On Day 38, I visited the house and loved what I saw, feeling as I woudl feel as if the house was mine. I eventually manifested becomign debt free for the first time in a logn time, settling for an awesome deal from both credit cards. Toward the end of the season, I started dieting and dropped weight very quickly, losing 10 pounds over 12 days. It was painful but worth it, but now I eat normally and happily. Now, toward the last days of this season, I have been completley focused on my job, but it is worth it. I am being counted on for something huge and everyone is depending on me. I know I can make a huge success from this! Now, here's a review of my goals:
1. I will become a man of Integrity- This is my number 1 goal. I am going to follow through with everything, gain respect of myself and respect from others.
I absolutely fulfilled this goal! Not only to myself, as I follow through with what I say I will do, but with my job and family. Everyone is now counting on me stronger than they ever have before, they see the effort I put in, and I have greatly improved my image.
2. I want to manifest something huge and unexpected. What it is will be a mystery, but something huge will come this season.
Done with this one very quickly. Manifested company moving me to New York, as well as having my debts paid off and now finding my dream home!
3. I want to read multiple business books- I am going to learn to become a leader, starting with "Get Everyone in your Boat Rowing in the Same Direction". As I read more, I am going to learn more about business, talking to and influencing others, and learning how to grow my current business.
Finished the first book here but haven't really taken the time to read others.
4. I will be very active with RememberTheMilk and GoalForIt with keeping track of my goals and to do-lists. I work best when I can break down activities into smaller actions.
Need to get back into this. I did well on this in the beginning and it really helped me, but I need to get back into this!
5. I will blog on the 100 day challenge EVERY DAY and put a picture to represent the day each and every day.
First season ever that I ever did this. I posted EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! And this is something I loved, I am going to keep this up!
Stay tuned for Season 9!