Here are my reflectiosn upon season 9. Even though I did great manifesting the house of my dreams so quickly, it was a really crazy season! Yeah huge manifestation, but I did not handle everything as well as I woul have lked, so I am going to reflect upon this and begin my new season. Below are my goals from last season, I will write what i thought of each of them.
1. Buy my dream home- This is going to happen. I know it's going to happen and I am going to make it come true this season. I am going to buy the house of my dreams, one I will spend many years to come that will keep me happy and excited. This will stabilize my life and serve as a foundation for my spiritual evolution.
This happened! I bought my dream home! I can't even go into how crazy this was, but a situation came up that made me act quickly, so I did... and now the house is mine! I just need to finish signign the papers! Season of the House was definately a success in this respect.
2. Change the world with a new version of my current product- I have been working hard on my software, and for the next week I am going to work even harder to have it finished in demo/Beta form by next weekend. I am going to test it like crazy, make it solid, and impress the whole world with it.
Well I am still working on this. Been 100 days already? Still going well, been adding new features, making it more solid.
3. Significantly increase my income- I am coming up on one year at my job. I powerfully intend to get a handsome raise, which will be most deserving with all I will be doing for the company with this new product.
Well I will be getting a raise soon, havent heard when but it's coming.
4. Experience life again with the excitement of a child- Simple enough. Enjoy life, take everything in as fresh. This is a new beginning.
I have lost touch with this... but I am going to continue this next season.
5. Raise my spiritual awareness- Get more in touch with the spiritual world through Shamanic Meditations. Give OBE's a try. Follow my spiritual path and see where it takes me
Didn't have any OBEs but my Shamanic meditations went amazing, and I know they lead to me getting my house.
6. Form harmonious relationships with the people who matter most- I want to be able to get myself on the same energy wavelength with the people who matter most to me.. I want to lift them up and evolve and grow together.
by the end of this season, I would say this has been a success
7. Stay healthy- Weigh myself everyday, work out as much as I can, eat less and enjoy everything I do eat
I did very well with this in the beginning. Lost a bunch of weight, but gained some back. Still lost 5 or 6 poudns net loss.
8. Stay happy- Have fun with my companion, explore my hobbies, enjoy all that life has to offer
I didn't do enough of this, although starting to get more into my interests now. Ended up going to new york city for the pokemon premier, and that was incredible!
9. Stay positive- Keep track of goals with "Goal for It" and "Remember the Milk", blog everyday on CCOR, listen/read Esther Hicks & Louise Hay, get into the Vortex to evolve into the next level!
I was knocked out of the vortex this season a lot, didn't really keep up with CCOR but did still do more esther and louise.