Sunday 15 July 2018
Things I did well today:
- Made dinner for everyone
- Open up to R about my deep sadness of feeling insignificant
- Reading my book “The Art of Belief”
I deeply grateful for...
- Time spent with R talking about my sadness, his goals, how to grow, beliefs, etc.
- Oumatjie’s help.
- Taking a nap this morning.
- Walk in the zoo.
- Racing and jogging with A.
- Reading my journal and adding a bit.
- N running to me when she sees me - doing morning playing, giggling, cuddling, kissing her hands, admiring her bobo hands, caressing her bobo body, sooo divine and lovely!
- A safe, warm, cost home.
- Making some progress with R to figure out our domestic situation.
- The burning desire to pray.
I wish for, believe I HAVE, am gratefully receiving, and live... having enough TIME and MONEY for everything I want to do.
What I can learn from today:
- Me Divine Time is CRUCIAL!!
- Thoughts create beliefs
- The power is all mine! I am already using it unconsciously.