This story is being related from Charles Haanel's Master Key System, Lesson 9
If you have ever studied the Master Key System, then you will understand the numbers.
Download your free copy here
Order your hard copy here
18. It is sometimes an inspiration to hear from someone who has actually put these principles to the test, someone who has demonstrated them in their own life. A letter from Frederick Andrews offers the following insight:
19. I was about thirteen years old when Dr. T. W. Marsee, since passed over, said to my mother: "There is no possible chance, Mrs. Andrews. I lost my little boy the same way, after doing everything for him that it was possible to do. I have made a special study of these cases, and I know there is no possible chance for him to get well. "
20. She turned to him and said: "Doctor, what would you do if he were your boy?" and he answered, " I would fight, fight as long as there is a breath of life to fight for."
21. That was the beginning of a long drawn-out battle, with many ups and downs, the doctors all agreeing that ther was no chance for a cure, though they encouraged and cheered us the best they could.
22. But at last the victory came, and I have grown from a little, crooked, twisted, cipplen, going about on my hands and knees, to a strong, straight, well formed man.
23. Now, I know you want the formula, and I will give it to you as briefly and quickly as I can.
24. I build up an affirmation for myself, taking the qualities I most needed, and affiming for myself over and over again, "I AM WHOLE, PERFECT, STRONG, POWERFUL, LOVING, HARMONIOUS AND HAPPY!"
I kept up this affirmation, alway the same, never varying, till I could wake up in the night and find myself repeating. "I am whole perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy!"
It was the last thing on my lips at night and the first thing in the morning.
25. Not only did I affirm it for myself, but for others that I knew needed it. I wan to emphasize this point. WHATEVER YOU DESIRE FOR YOURSELF, AFFIRM IT FOR OTHERS, AND IT WILL HELP YOU BOTH.
We reap what we sow. If we send our thoughts of love and health, they return to us like bread cast upon the waters; but if we send out thoughts of fear, worry, jealousy, anger, hate, etc., we will reap the results in our own lives.
I hope that this blog helps someone who needs it. I know that I surely did! Bless you! ~Gerlaine