it has been 10 days since my last blog. In the past 10 days I made sure to move forward to achieve my goals. In 2 days I will have past my 1/5 of the challenge. None of my goals are fully achieved yet, but that is not a problem at all since all of them are set to be achieved gradually.
1. Write daily or almost daily in the blog - was well off in the beginning, good time to come back on track. You can look forward to more new posts more frequently.
2. Receive my Bachelor Degree - Finally got my feedback on my first version and already working to rewrite it. 35% achieved already.
3. Find a job I like - updated my LinkedIn account and found 70 new connections with people in the industry i want to work in.
4. Lose weight (Goal 58 kg) - unfortunately I was not able to move forward on this goal at all. Also have been sick half the time in the past 18 days.
5. Meditate daily - I meditate daily, sometimes twice a day, morning an evening. I want to be more consistent with the evening meditations as the benefits of it are much higher if I practice it twice daily. I am able to achieve a thoughtless state for up to 30 sec.
6. Practice Yoga twice a week - achieved that for the first time last week. However this week my neck is hurting and I can't move it so yoga will be not an option this week. But that's OK.
7. Do 4 Photo Projects - 1 out of 4. Had one Photo Project last weekend with my friend who loves photography as well. She is my Photo Buddy.
8. Finish 2 new Self-Help Books - Picked up 2 books I like on Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman. I have already finished his first book EI, and will read working with EI and Social Intelligence. I like psychology, sociology, behaviorism and brain development and learning as subjects for my literature.
9. Bring my Blog to the next level (Video Blog etc...) - Am thinking to start video blogging but still not sure, I think I am not confident enough for that, as of yet.
10. Run my first Half-Marathon - I have signed up for the half marathon on the 14th of April and will start training as soon as my neck gets better.
11. Travel outside UK - am planing to go to Amsterdam
12. Finish 9 online study courses with excellence - I have started on 3 online courses: Developing Innovative Ideas For New Companies, Grow to Greatness: Smart Growth for Private Businesses and Critical Thinking in Global Challenges
In most of my goals I have progresses in some shape or form and hope to make an even bigger progress in the next 20 days.
Thanks to all co-creators for the support so far.